Please read these terms carefully. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, you should not visit or use the Site.
Our website is intended for business users only.
Information about us
The Site is operated by diskountdeals Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11330337, whose registered office is at Suite 75, Unit B, 63-66, Hatton Garden, London, England, EC1N 8LE (we, us, our).
Other Terms and Conditions
In certain circumstances, additional terms and conditions may apply. For example, when you purchase products from us, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply.
Changes to these terms
We may change these terms at any time by updating them, so please ensure that you check them regularly. By using the Site after any such changes have been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the amended terms.
Accessing the Site
Most of the areas on the Site are accessible without registering your details with us. However, if you want to place an order for any our products on the Site, you will need to register an account with us. You may only register an account if you wish to purchase products as a business user.
If you register an account with us, you must ensure that all of the data you provide to us is accurate and up to date. You must ensure that your login details are treated as confidential and are not revealed to anyone else. Please ensure that only the people who need to use the Site on your behalf (e.g. your employees that have the right to place orders on your behalf), have access to your account login details. Where you suspect that anyone else knows your login details or has used your account, please let us know straight away by calling us on 01908 915 603. We reserve the right to suspend or disable any account for any reason.
We try to make the Site available 24 hours a day, but it is available free of charge and we do not guarantee that the Site or any content on it will always be available or that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted.
You are responsible for making all necessary arrangements for accessing the Site. Access to the Site is granted on a temporary basis and we can change the arrangements for access to,
deny access to, close or suspend part or the whole of the Site at any time, for any period of time, and for any reason without telling you beforehand and without liability.
Accuracy of the information on the Site
The information available on the Site has been published in good faith and we will do our best to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. However, occasionally, there may be errors in the information or it may be incomplete or out of date due to human error or circumstances beyond our control. Our Terms and Conditions of Sale set out your rights where prices are stated incorrectly and where any products you receive do not match the description provided on the Site.
We will try to ensure that the Site is free from viruses and other technically harmful material but unfortunately, due to the inherent risks associated with using the internet, we cannot guarantee this. Although we may carry out security measures for your protection, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to carry out sufficient procedures and checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to meet your needs.
Your right to use the Site
We are happy for you to print or download/save as many copies of each page of the Site as are required for the purpose of placing business orders through the Site. You may also draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
Links to the Site
You can create links to the Site but you should:
· only create links from websites owned by you;
· only create the link in a way that is fair and lawful and does not damage, cause likelihood of damage to, or take advantage of, our reputation;
· not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
· not imply that any content on the Site is your own or that you are licensed to use it; and
· not frame the Site on any other site.
Links to other websites
We may provide links to websites of third parties that we believe will be of interest and relevant to you. These links are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Site. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Each third party will have its own policies on how you can use their website, how they
What you cannot do with the Site
You must not copy, scrape, distribute, reproduce or modify any material printed or downloaded from the Site.
You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from our website separately from any accompanying text, or remove any indications of ownership. Some of the material published on the Site (such as product descriptions and brand logos) are not owned by us and you will need to obtain the consent of the owner before using any such material.
You must not publish any copies of materials from the Site in any public forum (whether online or offline), or make any statements or take any actions that could result in liability for us.
You must not, and must not attempt to, use the Site (including by uploading or submitting any designs, images or reviews):
· to carry out or assist any unlawful or criminal activity;
· to receive, access or transmit material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive or sexually explicit or which contains or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
· in any way that infringes any third party's intellectual property rights or data protection or privacy rights and or breaches any contractual duty or duty of confidence;
· to be threatening or harassing to any other person or to cause annoyance to, inconvenience or needless anxiety, upset, harm or embarrassment to any other person;
· to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
· to access parts of our website that are not intended for public use;
· to access or monitor the Site or any of its content other than using the Site's navigational structure or for any purpose other than that expressly permitted in these terms;
· to do anything which places an unreasonably large load on the Site, or its supporting computer systems;
· to attempt to disrupt or interfere with the Site in any way or with another person's use of the Site, or use the Site as a means of disrupting or interfering with other websites;
· to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to it;
· to willfully corrupt any data, documents or material available on the Site or insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, trojan horse, worm, logic bomb or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful into our network and
computer systems so as to cause harm to the Site, us or other users or which is likely to bring the Site or us into disrepute;
· to reproduce, duplicate, copy scrape, or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these terms;
· to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any equipment, network or software on which the Site is stored or which is used or owned by the Site or that of a third party; or
· to assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the acts described above.
All of the above are forbidden regardless of the means used and some of these acts constitute offences under the Computer Misuses Act 1990.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on it (including the “look and feel” of the Site). These rights are protected by laws and treaties around the world and all of our rights are reserved.
Our rights are subject only to your rights stated in the “Your right to use the Site” paragraph above.
Breach of these terms
If we think that you have breached these terms, we may take such action as we consider appropriate in the circumstances, including, but not limited to all or any of the following actions:
· we may remove or suspend the Site;
· we may temporarily or permanently prevent you from using your account on the Site;
· we may issue a warning to you;
· we may take legal proceedings against you and may seek reimbursement of any and all losses, damages, liabilities, expenses and costs incurred by us as a result of your breach of these terms on an indemnity (pound for pound) basis;
· we may require that you return or destroy copies of materials you have made in breach of these terms; and/or
· we may disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary and, where the breach concerns a third party’s intellectual property rights, we may disclose your details to any third party claiming that you have infringed their intellectual property rights.
The material displayed on our Site is provided without guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Subject to the rights that we afford in our Terms and Conditions of Sale
(relating to inaccurate product specifications), we expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by law.
We will not be liable for:
· loss of income or revenue;
· loss of business;
· loss of profits or contracts;
· loss of anticipated savings;
· loss of data;
· loss of goodwill; or
· wasted management or office time.
To the extent that you are a business user, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred in connection with your use, inability to use, or results of using the Site or any websites linked to it.
These terms are governed by, and shall be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. Where you are a consumer, the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, your use of the Site. In some circumstances the laws where you are domiciled may apply and the courts where you are domiciled may have jurisdiction. Where you visit the site in the course of your business, the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you have any concerns about the materials which appear on our Site, please contact [email protected]